Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crushing on a GREAT online Shop!

It's so had to find trendy boys clothes. I hate to admit it, but I'll be real...85% of my kids' closets are full of completely overpriced clothing, beacuse for boys, its THAT hard to find the good stuff without paying an arm and a leg. Generally speaking, I'll do Gap, I'll do Von Maur, and I'll do Piper Children's Boutique in Fishers off of 116th St. But really, that's about it! I feel so limited! I am constantly searching for great places to buy great clothes for my babies and I stumbled upon an amazing one via Pinterest! It's so great in fact, that I am hesitant to share - I don't want ya'll copin' my kids' style! ;) Check them out at www.mysweetmuffin.com. And ladies with lady babies...you know where you find great BOY clothes, they're sure to only come second to the fab girls clothes.


SO cool for baby Jamyn! And kind of a bargain for such a fashionable piece at $26.00!


Let me introduce you to Jackson's winter coat - its PERFECT! And on sale, only $54.00!

Get out of here with this...fall fab for Jamyn! Again, on sale! For $21.50




This is maybe the BEST find of the day for Jacks! $29.00 for a great sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment