Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anchor's Away!!!

I'm not so sure that this is a new craze, as the Nautical theme has sort have always been trendy. There is something so adorable to me about everything to do with this theme, U.S. Navy Sailors, 1940's Pinup Girls, vintage sailing tattoos, the nautical star, anchors, captain's wheels, mermaids, etc. I love ALL of it! In fact, we've my son Jamyn's entire nursery in this theme, which is so different and fun but classic at the same time. I feel like every time I see something of this nature, I'm trying to snag it. Here are a few must-haves I've stumbled upon recently. Enjoy!

In the Navy Blue Stretch Bracelet, Betsey Johnson www.zappos.com ON SALE! $44.00
In the Navy Orbital Charms Earrings, Betsey Johnson www.zappos.com, ON SALE! $36.00



Sailor Twill Short Shorts, Betsey Johnson http://www.betseyjohnson.com/, $141.00




Handmade Toddler Shoes, Little Posh Bebe Etsy Shop, $32.00



The Stockholm Bag, Ika Bags Etsy shop, $59.00



Mirror Compact, Koffin Kitten Etsy shop, $20.00



Anchored Onesies, The Wishing Elephant Etsy Shop, $42.00 for the set



















1 comment:

  1. Ah I love those shorts!!! So cute! The pinup sailor look is one of my personal faves :)

    ReplyDelete