Friday, August 26, 2011

I Heart Headbands!

My sister texted me this morning and asked what I want for my birthday, because she's a big girl with a job and she wants to treat her sister for my birthday, which is next Wednesday by the way. Without hesitation, I knew just what to ask her for! My sister and I have pretty much the most opposite style possible. I am more black leather, lace, dark nail polish, jeans, edgy high heels or boots and metals. Brianna is much preppier; soft pastels, high waisted shorts/skirts, boat shoes, headbands, collared button down shirts, flowey flowery dresses, seersucker and pearls. I like some of the things she wears, it's just not my style. The one item I feel most enthusiastic about, and that I know she'd know better than me are headbands.





I asked Brianna to find me a headband or two for my birthday present. That's seriously all I want. I found an Etsy seller Just.Lovely.Things, (or Heather Smith) who has headbands that I am totally crazy about! This designer has a great blog as well, I definitely added her to my list of followed blogs. Check out her many designs at http://www.justlovelythings.com/, and at Etsy at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/justlovelythings

She sells these gorgeous pieces for about $15-16. Totally reasonable. I absolutely love these! SO cute! I think they would be cute worn with something super plain so that they are the star of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment