Thursday, August 25, 2011

Out with the OLD in with the NEW!

Ok, cupcakes - old news - these days - it's all about CAKE POPS! I've been dying to learn how to make these myself! I want to make them for my co-workers, and then for Doc Thomas' football team, and then get SO good at making these adorable treats, that they become my staple for pitch-in's everywhere! You know...when you have a family reunion, and Aunt Ruth is notorious for bringing the "bomb-ass potato salad", or that frenemy of yours who always out-does you at the baby/bridal showers with her "fabulous carrot cake!" Ugh. Move over bitches, I'm perfecting cake pops. Oh God...the things that entertain me these days...


Anyway, here goes nothing. If you want to learn along with me, go for it. But before I give instructions out, I'm going to introduce you to the COOLEST Blog in the world. The girl's name is Ashley Stock; she's a mom, wife, and full time blogger! She seriously has the BEST blog I've ever seen, and I will be stalking it for life. No joke. She is the one who has the cake pop recipe that I will be using because she even gives step-by-step directions with photos...(love this girl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment