Thursday, July 7, 2011

SMASHING or TRASHY??

Ok girls, do we LOVE or HATE the feather hair extensions. Most fashion trends I am totally decisive on. I know in an instant if I'm going to be a follower, or if I'm going to avoid it like the plague. There are some trends that I just flat out will not pursue, no matter how trendy if I think its a bad one, (the high-waisted belt and mom butt jeans - that's a no for me). Or trends that are all the rage, but take me a while to catch on to...I'll sometimes wait a while before I jump on board, (like with skinny jeans, which I wear at least twice a week now, but was very hesitant with at first). This trend is just really hot and cold for me. I've seen them on girls all over Indy, although you can't always trust Indiana to be a secured fashion source...let's be honest. But on the other hand, several celebrities have been recently spotted sporting the feathers as well. So what are we thinking here...Smashing? or Trashy?? I think they look amazing on Vanessa Hudgens (1st picture below,) even better on Jennifer Love Hewitt (2nd picture below,) and Ke$ha, who I usually think looks obviously trashy, (I think that's the look she's going for,) they actually look really cool! (Ke$ha pictured last below).

There are several salons in Indianapolis and surrounding areas who are offering feather placements right now. They're running between $10 - 30 per feather. You can also buy feathers and the micro link extension tool online and put in the extensions yourself, I'm . I've even seen a lot of it on etsy right now - which is fun because they are hand-picked by the seller. I think it would be fun to try out, but I just can't decide whether or not it's me...? Give me your opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment